China Wooden Baby Furniture suppliers

Правила форума
На нашем форуме нецензурные выражения запрещены в любой форме.
xuqing
Ваша марка авто: Нива 2121
Ваш Город: Санкт-Петербург

China Wooden Baby Furniture suppliers

Сообщение xuqing » 19 апр 2019, 08:31

The wooden dog gate is great for pets. It is highly recommended over other gates by many major Kennel Clubs. It features an uneven top, which pets will not jump over since they do not see a "push off" point. It swings more than 180 degrees for convenient walk-thru ability and storage against the wall when not in use. It can open and close easily the gate with one hand. The patented rivet design prevents pinch points and securely attaches to the wall with simple hand tools. We along with many major kennel clubs, highly recommend this gate to pet owners
Place of Origin: Shandong, China
Model Number: G011
Product name: safety gate for dog
Material: beech without lacquer
Color: naturalSize: 13*80H
G.W./N.W.: 1.5kgs/1.2kgs
Certification: FSC, ISO9001:2000, ICS
Keyword: safety gate
MOQ: 5500PCS
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Carton size: 86*21*3
pcs/20GP: 5500
pcs/40GP: 11600pcs/40HQ: 12500
G.W./N.W.: 1.5/1.2kgs
Delivery Time: 40 days after payment
FAQ
1.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time will depend on the quantity of your order and how many order we are under processing. Usually the delivery time is about 40days.
2.Q: What is the safety norm for your products?
A: We will consider the safety norm (FSC, ICS, ISO9001) when develop, design, manufacture, and install the products. Our products got many certificate by both our company and customers.
3.Q: Can I install the products myself?
A: Yes. We will provide you the detailed installation instruction.
4.Q: Is it possible to get the best price from your factory?
A: Yes, we always give the most competitive prices. We are hoping for future long-term business relationship. To win bigger market with lower profit.
5.Q: Quality Control
A: To ensure there's no problem to trouble the customers, we keep doing goods inspection before shipment, and assembly structure in advance.
6.Q: After-sales Services
A: We insist on offering top class product and service.
7.Q: Can I design my own favorite furniture ?
A: Absolutely, the furniture can be customized according to your requirements.China Wooden Baby Furniture suppliers
website:http://www.cjwoodenfurniture.com/wooden-baby-furniture/

Вернуться в «Ходовая часть»